Nailed It! Salon
You don't need to be acknowledged by anyone,
God acknowledged you with creation! -KD
You don't need to be acknowledged by anyone,
God acknowledged you with creation! -KD
Hopeful to Remain Faithful Until He Returns
Hopeful to Remain Faithful Until He Returns
Our Latest Blog Entry
Our Latest Blog Entry
It's Time to Heal!
You've experienced a hurt that would change the way you relate to life and the relationships in your life. The perfect opportunity for God to show you the "Healer", "Miracle Worker", "Protector", "Keeper", "Way-maker", "Restorer" and everything else, that He is.
Your suffering is never about you, but God getting the glory out of your life. You were created by God. Is your life your own? You may be thinking, I've heard this a thousand times, but I'm still hurting, I'm still broken, and I still feel the pain like it was yesterday.
What I am about to say, I say in love; so allow me to give some background on myself before moving onto the next section. I was saved at an early age (loved God with all of my heart & still do), raised Holiness. I went to church all of the time. I was ordained as a Minister, a true worshipper (still am), prayed a lot (still do) and was heavily involved in ministry. Now as I know it, I was being severally spiritually tormented and under generational curses now broken by the Power of the Blood of Jesus. I fell, repented, reached out to the church for help to be restored and delivered, I was turned away. Years later God delivered and restored me to Himself.
Our Battles Are Spiritual
The Word of God says in: (Ephesians Chp. 6:12-13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.)
Why Am I Suffering
So I am asking you to be honest with your self. Could your suffering be because you are:
- A sinner?
- Being subject to witchcraft?
- A believer that is not delivered?
- A backslider (consider that you don't even realize you're in a backslidden state)? Suffering the judgement of God.
- Being tormented and not able to find peace; because you are experiencing "the unknown" a generation curse!
- Suffering because God has been calling you, to "answer the call" . You keep ignoring Him! He's saying:
- Give, but you won't do it
- Fast, but you won't give up anything for God
- Pray in the middle of the night when he wakes you up, but you won't do it
- Minister, but you won't open your mouth, you won't sing, praise or worship
- Cut ties with people that are not living a life of holiness that you are trying to live
- Suffering for His name sake! And you think you did something wrong; but really your suffering is because you are serving God with everything in you. Your faith is being tested, you are being tried in the fire and you are hopefully about to come out as pure gold! How do I come out!? You press and pray always. Declare the Word of God every where you go! You are a new man. Your old man is dead, you have to die to sin; separate yourself from people that say it's okay to do it. The devil is and always will be a liar (Adam&Eve). When your mind starts wondering about that man or woman just speak the Word of God over your mind JESUS! OH JESUS! Satan says if you live saved your husband/wife will leave you, your friends will stop talking to you. Your job will fire you. I want to kill you, and make it look like an accident or that you did it and make people say their in hell. You know that's a lie because he can't touch your life, you don't belong to him. Now your worrying. Why!? Doesn't the one who needs to know the truth know it. God is coming. Get right! I pray that you stop allowing the enemy to paralyze you with fear, in the name of Jesus! STOP WORRYING ABOUT PEOPLE! BE ABOUT YOUR FATHERS BUSINESS, THIS IS THE WORK OF THE LORD. The enemy tries to consume every minute of your life with spirits of fear and condemnation to get you to doubt God. He hates you. I wish you would see it. False accusing, lying and tormenting spirits say everything you touch fails;
- The Word says in: (2 Corinthians 10:4-5 Bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.)
The Word says in: (2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?)
- The Word says in: James 3:16-18 (For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.)
- The Word of God says in: Ephesians 13: 14-16 (V13)Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God. that ye may be able to stand in that evil day; and having done all to stand,(V14) stand therefore having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.(V15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.(V16)Above all taking the shield of faith wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.(V17)And take the helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.
- Suffering because you are actively going from spiritual Glory to Glory (your anointing increased) your suffering is directly connected to the resistance from the enemy; that is what you are feeling and why you are experiencing it.
- Suffering because the vision is revealed & it is time to do what God called you for), He is about to require more out of you. But He wants to know can He depend on your faithfulness even in the midst of adversity? So He test your faith. (MORE TIME IN): interceding prayer, fasting and serving. Scripture tells us that to whom is given much, much is required.
- The Word of God says in: Luke 12:48; (For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required; and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.)
This healing starts with a choice. God has given us free will. No one is going to make you do anything. You must have a made up mind that you served the devil with all you had and now you are ready to serve the Lord with all you are. The question is are you ready to do the work: separating yourself from a life of sin; toxic people, habits, sinful relationships (using Godly counsel) and environments, fasting, praying and serving God? This is how the deliverance will start, it is a process. The Holy Spirit will help you once you have decided to change.
Start With Repenting
Father God, I come before you as humble, as I know how! I am admitting that I am a sinner/backslider coming (back) to God. Now go on and admit what you need God to deliver you from.
I am a sinner who desires daily to fulfil the lust of my flesh, lust of my eyes, my pride comes first, (and I don't care who it hurts). I don't want to have my sins uncovered, to be embarrassed or ashamed in front of the world. I am afraid of how that may hurt my image, reputation, marriage, business, or relationships with my children, family and friends. I realize that I cannot get deliverance thinking this way. I admit that I am: (you can hide from the world but not God, admit it and get free) lazy, slothful, selfish, rude, a drug abuser, fornicator, unkind, adulterer, liar, coveter, thief, drunk, molester, wife abuser, murderer of (life and spirit), a kill joy, full of: secret (and open) jealousy, greed, lust, envy and hate. Who may look to or entertain familiar spirits, working against the Kingdom of God. (Continue reading)
"I repent of my sins, please forgive me. I believe that you are the only True Living God(1).
I believe that you came manifested in flesh(2) through your son Jesus Christ to this earth to die for all of my sins, and resurrected Him on the third day(3) with all power and overcame death(4) giving me "a chance" at eternal life(5). I believe that you are coming back one day to receive your church, who is the bride of Christ, and I want to be ready(6).
Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit in me, in the name of Jesus(7),
Fill me with your Holy Spirit, and with the gift of speaking in tongues, that I may have power(8). That the Holy Spirit can strengthen me and make intercession for me when I don't know what to pray for(9). I proclaim my faith today and ask that you show me through the studying of the Holy scriptures available to me (10) your Truth, that I may continue to walk holy and upright before you as you commanded(11). I know that you are just to forgive my sins and my righteousness is in you, in the Name that is above every name Yahweh(Jesus), Amen(12).
Scripture Reference for Prayer
The Word of God says in:
1. 1 Timothy 2:5 -For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
- Deuteronomy 6:4 -Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
- James 2:19 -Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Ephesians 4:5 -One Lord, one faith, one baptism
1 Timothy 3:16 -God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Mark 16:6 -And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
3. 1 Corinthians 15:4 -That he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
- Revelation 1:18 -and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
John 11:25-26 -Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
5. 1 John 2:25 -And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
6. Revelation 19:7 -Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
7. Psalm 51:10 -Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
8. Acts 1:8-But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you.
9. Romans 8:28 -Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
- Acts 19:6 -And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Acts 2:4 -And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
10. 2 Timothy 2:15 -Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
11. 1 Peter 1:16 -Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
12. Romans 6:18 -Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Once God Steps In
When the consuming fire of the Holy Ghost steps foot into your life He comes with Power, and some things will not be able to stand in His presence! Your going to start feeling really uncomfortable with the way things use to flow! Some relationships will began to fail and some shaken. Some people may began to walk away from you, some business deals may dissolve, and your life will forever be changed in the yielding, because His presence divides.
A lot of people say I want a change but I beg to differ. If you were really tired of yourself then you would "submit"! You don't want to give up the world, to live saved.
Your will for your life, to Gods will, for your life. One of the hardest things to do when you have been doing it alone, in your own strength; ask me how I know!
But I say to you that you haven't been able to heal utilizing "your man made remedies". Must we list those? Why don't you go ahead. Be honest with yourself about what you do to buffer the spiritual and psychological blows of life every day. Done? Great!
So how do we get set free and stay delivered! By following God and enduring until the end. By getting saved: believing by faith in the "death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior", by repentance (turning away from sin) and by receiving the Holy Ghost, by seeking and living out, the Fathers will for our lives.
The Word of God says in: Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, (1)Repent, and (2)be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and "ye shall" (3)receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
1. Repent means to: to "turn" from sin, to decide to reconcile your life; having a change of mind
- Acts 3:19 -Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord
Matthew 3:2 -And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
2. Be baptized:
- John 3:5 -Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Galatians 3:27 -For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Matthew 28:19-20 -Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
- John 14:16 -And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.
John 14:26 -But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Matthew 3:11 -I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.
Think about this. Are you saved? Do you have the Holy Ghost?
Who are you? Who do you represent daily? The Kingdom of Light or the kingdom of darkness. Why do you want to be free? Last question for now, how much work would you be willing to do, to have peace in every area of your life? I love you with the Love of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior. -KD
Our Second Blog Entry
Our Second Blog Entry
Obedience is better than sacrifice!
Why is it so important to walk in obedience to Gods will for your life? Because obedience is better than sacrifice. What does that mean? Example you feel led to stop eating something and every time you get ready to eat that food something on the inside of you says don't eat that. What do you do, with your hard headed self? Eat it anyway, by the evening you're feeling sluggish, and your stomach has been upset all day.
What about when the Holy Spirit (Spirit of the living God) is leading you into truth? You have been seeking; reading magazines, interpreting fortunes and joining all kinds of social clubs, but when the revelation comes to you (and you know it), you deny it. Because that cross is to much to bare. What cross? What am I speaking of. I am talking about you living out your purpose now, free from spiritual bondage and generational curses. You walking in the boldness that God has called you to walk in, without fear! Starting that non profit, pitching to a millionaire to become their spiritual advisor, even though they are the most ungodly person you know. I'm talking about you waking up and when your feet hit the floor hell knows that you are on a mission to get the work of the Lord God done.
Stop being the victim! Stop allowing the enemy to torment you. I command you to be free in the Name of Jesus Christ Son of the Living God. Lay aside every weight that may beset you in your life. Ask God to show you, what is keeping you bound; bound mentally, bound physically, and bound spiritually. A lot of times we are just connected to the wrong people, and we can't see God because we are so consumed by the drama they bring. Cut them off like a light switch and watch your peace return. It can also be because we have not forgiven those who have hurt us, we are still holding them hostage, let them go!
Finally, sin separates us from the love of God and the perfect peace that only He brings. So repent, do these things and watch breakthrough come into your life like never before (it will happen for you or them or both based on God's will that you are seeking) in your marriage, in your family, on your job, in your children and in your business, because you are yielding "your life" to God, and not trying to do it in your own strength. Refuse to allow the enemy to steal another minute of your peace. But you need power to be able stand in this submission, that power comes from the Holy Spirit.
If you don't know God just ask God to reveal who He is to you, accept Him as your savior, (who was made manifest in flesh) died on the cross for your sins, was buried for three days and rose with all power on the third day, conquering death and He has overcome the world. Repent of your sins. Get in a relationship will God. You talk to Him. He is our Father and He loves you as His child if you are proclaiming to be His. Read the word of God. 2 Timothy Chp 2:15 says study to show thyself approved. Your pastor, parent(s), family, church organization, friends, intercessors or spouse can't stand before God for you and take judgement for what you have done on this earth. The Word says in: (Philippians Chp 2:12 ;work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.) Take up your cross. Don't worry about what is not all translated as such (the bible, mentions don't take or add to the Word/Bible but those who do, will have their judgement/be concerned about your soul, everything you need is in the Word). *(Revelation Chp 22:18-19
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.)
Trust the Author not the writer, this is a life of faith (not seeing but still believing/trusting God). The Word says in: (Hebrews Chp 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.)
Don't you know that God knows, once man touches something we always change it to fit our need. But we trust in God that the Word was preserved for us and it is Truth! FAITH!
The Word says in: (John Chp 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.)
God said it is the inspired Word of God and we are to take it and apply it to our lives as such. Read it, remember it, because you are going to need it! There is power in the Word of God, because the Word is God. If you don't know the Word how can you know your Father. It's very simple you can't. These are the last days. Get right. Judgement is coming. If your sleeping.... Beep Beep beep this is your wake up call and it may be your last. Will you be ready. Take your life back (literally your soul; who the son of perdition has claimed, because you are serving his kingdom as a sinner, lost walking in darkness without Truth/Light=God). Come out of darkness; for many claim to know God; and to have done His works, but His Word says their hearts are far from Him.
The Word says in: (Isaiah Chp 29:13 Then the Lord said, because this people approaches Me with their words and honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far away from Me.)
The Word says in: (Matthew Chp 7:22-23 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles? v23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.)
Because many are going through the motions of a Believer or Christian; attending church, paying tithes and are charismatic but they could care less about worshipping and living for God (separate and holy from the world; the world should see and hear the difference in your life). But instead, we are right there with them sinning and denying Gods power.
Is this you? Do you love Him? Does He know your voice? If you are a parent, think about your children when they were small. How did they come to know your voice because you often spoke to them. Consider the voice that you hear in a crowd and you know in your soul, that voice is from someone you know (so you start looking to see where is it coming from), because you are always talking to that person; you can pick them out from the crowd. Are you talking to the Holy Spirit enough that He knows your voice?
May God have mercy on our souls right now, in this hour and open our eyes, ears and hearts towards Him, bringing us to a spirit of conviction to repentance, that we might be restored to our Holy Father in Heaven in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, and it is so, Amen!
So rate your relationship with Him. Are you in love or just in touch? Do you know Him personally or do you just "know of Him"?
Don't be offended, be changed by the Power of the Holy Ghost. The Word says in: (2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come.)
I love you with the Love of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior. -KD
Our First Blog Entry
Our First Blog Entry
Why are you in a relationship with a married man? You are broken and you don't want to be free; yet! (But I pray that you have an encounter with God Almighty right now in the matchless name of Jesus, that humbles you and leaves you crying out Father in Heaven wash me, I'm tired of myself, I'm wrong, I'm a mess and I am tired of doing it my way, seeking a title to make me feel whole, a position to rule others because I can't rule over myself, tearing down my neighbor because I am so broken on the inside. Father God I need you! Fill me with your Holy Spirit the Power of the Holy Ghost and make me new, in the Mighty that is above every name, the name of Jesus). You say you don't care but that's a lie, women know each other. Lady you deserve to be whole. Why? Why does it matter that she doesn't look like you? Why are you so nasty and ugly? Because you are hurt, bitter and broken from life and no one cares! But I've come to tell you today, that God does, and I do too! Why do you put so much self worth in what you can buy; if you lose it all, how would you define yourself (or would you rather the world do it, I mean that is why you want to keep up right; "I'm speaking from someone that I use to be", open your eyes, ears and heart, and hear the love of God speaking to you through me. Humble yourself, your to high to hear anyone speaking to you. Hey come down here with us as a matter of fact; and stay humble so God can do a new thing on the inside of you). Why do you hate the skin you're in? You are beautiful! Why are you always rushing; anxiety much. Rebuke the spirit of anxiety! Wait! Do you have the power to command that spirit to flee? That's why you need Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit on the inside of you. Why are you still holding onto that toxic relationship. A man doesn't mind saying hey I think I need a little help, God help me today. We know it is hard being the head, always providing and never receiving, not even a "we appreciate you, for what you do, we see you, we couldn't be what we are today, if it weren't for your loyalty and commitment, we love you." There is a way that seems right to a man, but man are we often wrong (knowing much but nothing at all). Why are you trying to prove that you are a good friend? Why are you silent? Just because he didn't speak, does that make him less dignified than you? News, his mother past last night. Why are you so judgmental, because your daddy was so judgmental of you. Well it's time that you heal, so that you don't pass that on; not only to your children, but to the next man; breaking him down, then he goes home and starts breaking down his own children; God forbid. Why are you afraid? Why do you think that a fancy car makes them better than you? Why do you think that just because she has four children, a nanny and a fine husband, who is a boss in his own right that you aren't worthy to be loved and have that too, (here's the truth you are worthy of love, and she is miserable because he beats her day and night, and you're judging, assuming that she thinks she has it all; when really she could benefit from a smile, your prayers or a compliment from you; herself esteem is gone). Stop comparing and love yourself, you are worthy. Without God, we are nothing!
I love you with the Love of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.
We accept the following forms of payment
We accept the following forms of payment
- Paypal: paypal.me/naileditsalonnet
- Cash app
FULL SERVICE SALON
Clean hair is required for all services, no exceptions (a service that we are happy to provide).
Please include each service that you desire to ensure that appointments do not run over into the next.